A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Fragmentum is a 3D RTS and unit design game. All units are built from voxel-like modules that control their stats and abilities. Units' stats are dynamically calculated, and will change as the unit's individual modules are built or destroyed. Play with custom-designed units and factions against AI opponents and other players in traditional RTS battles. Fragmentum was inspired by voxel games such as Robocraft, Starmade, and From The Depths
Watch the offical trailer here:
- Design your units in the blueprint studio. Create workers, soldiers and buildings to make up your faction. Design your tech tree.
- 8 types of weapons modules with different damage profiles, and 2 armour types create a simple yet dynamic combat system.
- Wage war in a truly 3D environment, utilize different platform levels to your tactical advantage.
- Dynamic Unit stats. As units lose modules due to damage, their stats decrease. Disable enemy cruisers by destroying their thrusters. Disarm units by breaking their weapons. As units gain modules through repair, they gain stats. Even partially built units can be sent into combat if their movement and weapons modules are finished.
- Resources that are never created or destroyed, only recycled into scrap piles. As battle progresses, scrap piles up, making movement more difficult, and providing some cover from weapons fire. Current battlegrounds are future resource depots.
- A free camera, command the battle from every angle.
- An adaptive AI, that can analyse and play any set of units.
- A (alpha) Map editor allows you to build new maps from some simple components.
- Procedurally generated maps. Choose one of our procedural map generators or load a premade map.
- Modable AI, and graphics. A LUA AI API allows modders to create newer potentially harder AI to play against. Asset packs allow modders to customize the look of the game.
Greenlight (Help get this game on steam)
|Published||341 days ago|
|Tags||3D, design, Moddable, Procedural Generation, Real-Time, Real time strategy, Voxel|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Links||Homepage, Steam Greenlight, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: